Launch Series 10
Sequoia Launch Units give Investors with a posititve view exposure to the positive growth of the strongest performing share market as measured by the S&P/ASX200, the S&P500 or Euro Stoxx 50 Price Return Indices, whichever has performed the best, up to the Performance Cap of 40% over a 3 year Investment Term;
Investors in Sequoia Launch Units (Series 10) benefit from:
- Series 10 provides exposure to the positive growth the strongest performing share market as measured by the S&P/ASX200, the S&P500 or Euro Stoxx 50 Price Return Indices, whichever has performed the best, up to the Performance Cap of 40% over a 3 year Investment Term;
- Leverage via a Limited Recourse Loan for 100% of the Investment Amount;
- Interest rate of only 5.4% p.a. (Prepaid Interest for the Investment Term is $0.162 per Unit);
- No Margin Calls Ever
- For Series 10, a minimum Return of 18.4% so long as the performance of strongest performing share market is greater than the Hurdle* at Maturity
- Exposure to the AUD/USD exchange rate for Series 10 even if the Reference Asset with the strongest performance is the S&P/ASX200 or the Euro Stoxx 50; and
- SMSF eligibility
- Minimum investment amount of $50,000
*The Hurdle was set at 10% above the Reference Asset Starting Price.
20 April 2015
Reference Asset Starting Levels
S&P 500: 2,100.40
Eurostoxx 50: 3,718.04
Launch Series 10 (Best Of ASX, USA, Euro) Performance
|Date||Strongest Performing Reference Asset||Strongest Reference Asset Level||Strongest Indicative Strategy Value||Indicative Unit Value*||Gross Performance|
|20-Apr-2018||S&P500||2,670.14||n/a||Matured||Final Coupon 28.06%|
* Unit Value: Investors please note this is a theoretical investment maturity value. This investment is designed to be held to maturity. Any investors seeking to redeem prior to maturity may recieve an amount significantly different to the Indicative Unit Value stated.
- Your return is affected by the performance of the Reference Asset. There is no guarantee that the Reference Asset will perform well.
- There is no guarantee that the Units will generate returns in excess of the Prepaid Interest, Applicaiton Fee, Currency Management Fee (Series 10 only) and Adviser Fee (if any) during the Investment Term. Additionally, in the event of an Investor requested Issuer Buy-Back, Early Maturity Event or if you elect to repay your Loan before the Maturity Date, you will not receive a refund of your Prepaid Interest, Applicaiton Fee,Currency Management Fee (Series 10 only), and Adviser Fee (if any).
- There will be no Final Coupon payable if the performance of the Reference Asset Ending Level is the same or less than than the Hurdle (Series 10). The Hurdle was set at 10% above the Reference Asset Starting Price.
- Payment of the Final Coupon and the Final Value depends on the Issuer meeting its obligations and the Hedge Counterparty’s ability to meet their obligations under the Hedge. Investors are subject to counterparty credit risk with respect to the Issuer and the Hedge Counterparty.
- Gains (and losses) may be magnified by the use of a 100% Loan. However, note that the Loan is a limited recourse Loan, so you will never be required to pay more than the Prepaid Interest, Applicaiton Fee, Currency Management Fee (Series 10 only) and Adviser Fee (if any).
- The Units may mature early following an Early Maturity Event, including as a result of an Adjustment Event or Market Disruption Event or, if your request for an Issuer Buy-Back is accepted. If the Units are subject to Early Maturity for any reason, you will not be entitled to a refund of any Prepaid Interest, Application Fee, Currency Management Fee (Series 10 only) or Adviser Fee (if any) paid in relation to the Units.