Sequoia Future Tech – Series 3
Global Innovative Technologies
The Units in Sequoia Future Tech – Series 3 offer investors the ability to gain 100% leveraged exposure to the Nasdaq Yewno Global Innovative Technologies ER IndexSM (“the Reference Asset or Index”) over a 2 year period. The Units have the potential to pay an uncapped Performance Coupon at Maturity dependant on the Reference Asset Performance over the 2 year Investment Term (as reduced by a 10% Performance Fee).
A summary of the key features are as follows:
- Reference Asset / Index
- Currency Exposure
- Investment Term
- Performance Coupons
- Limited recourse Loan
- Annual Interest Rate on Loan
- Currency Management Fee
- Application Fee
- Total Investment Cost
- Margin Calls
- SMSF Eligibility
- Nasdaq Yewno Global Innovative Technologies ER IndexSM (Nasdaq: NYGITE Index)
- AUD Hedged
- 2 Years
- Yes, one potential uncapped Performance coupon at maturity
- Yes. Investors borrow 100% of the Investment Amount
- 5.95% p.a. Payable for the full 2 years upfront
- 0.7% p.a. payable for the full 2 years upfront
- 1.65% Including GST
- 14.95% Payable Upfront
Nasdaq Yewno Global Innovative Technologies ER Index
The Technology Sectors covered by the Index include:
- Deep Learning
- Image Recognition
- Speech Recognition & Chatbots
- Autonomous Vehicles
- Electric Vehicles
- Hybrid Vehicles
- 3D Graphics
- Big Data
- Cloud Computing
- Cyber Security
- Quantum Information & Optics
- Virtual Reality & AR
- Human Augmentation
- Robotic Surgery
- Digital Currency
- Internet of Things
- Mobile Payments
- Wearable Technology
- 3D Printing
- Spacecraft & Satellites
21 December – 2020
Future Tech Series 3 Performance
|Date||Strategy Value||Reference Basket||Indicative Unit Value||Gross Performance|
*This represents an indicative level for unwinding your investment on the reporting date and is an indication of the market value of the investment.
The key risks include:
- Your return (including any Performance Coupons) is affected by the performance of the Reference Asset. There is no guarantee that the Reference Asset will perform well.
- There will be no Performance Coupon payable if the performance of the Reference Asset is negative at the relevant Coupon Determination Date.
- The potential Performance Coupons are determined by reference to the Reference Asset Performance on the relevant Coupon Determination Date;
- There is no guarantee that the Units will generate returns in excess of the Prepaid Interest and Fees, during the Investment Term. Additionally, in the event of an Investor requested Issuer Buy-Back or Early Maturity Event, you will not receive a refund of your Prepaid Interest or Fees.
- Gains (and losses) may be magnified by the use of a 100% Loan. However, note that the Loan is a limited recourse Loan, so you can never lose more than your Prepaid Interest Amount and Fees paid at Commencement.
- Investors are subject to counterparty credit risk with respect to the Issuer and the Hedge Counterparty; and
- the Units may mature early following an Early Maturity Event, including an Adjustment Event, Market Disruption Event or if the Issuer accepts your request for an Issuer Buy-Back.
Please refer to Section 2 “Risks” of the Master PDS for more information.
Units in Sequoia Future Tech – Series 3 are issued by Sequoia Specialist Investments Pty Ltd (ACN 145 459 936 ) (the “Issuer”) and arranged by Sequoia Asset Management Pty Ltd (ACN 135 907 550, AFSL 341506)(the “Arranger”). Investments in the Sequoia Future Tech Units – Series 3 can only be made by completing an Application Form attached to the Term Sheet Product Disclosure Statement (“TSPDS”), after reading the Term Sheet PDS dated 10 November 2020 and the Master PDS dated 14 August 2017 and submitting it to Sequoia. A copy of the PDS can be obtained by contacting Sequoia Asset Management on 02 8114 2222 or contacting your financial adviser. You should consider the Term Sheet & Master PDS’ before deciding whether to invest in Units in Sequoia Future Tech – Series 3. Capitalised terms on the webpage have the meaning given to them in Section 10 “Definitions” of the Master PDS.