The JB Global Income and Equity Booster Series 1 has matured on 30 June 2014.
The Final Coupon will be 12.8202% of the Investment Amount.
It has delivered total returns to investors of approximately 21.0827%* during the Investment Term.
*(comprised of the Final Value and Performance Coupons and reduced by the Performance Fees payable to the Lead Adviser)
JB Global Booster Series 1 is designed to offer flexibility by offering investors exposure the to the performance of the Australian share market as measured by the S&P/ASX 200 Price Return Index as well as a compulsory Loan under which Investors borrow 100% of the Investment Amount.
- Capital Protection on the scheduled Maturity Date*.
- A variable Participation Rate, with the potential for a maximum of 150% ** exposure to the relevant Reference Asset, depending on the volatility of relevant Reference Asset.
- An investment term of approximately 3 years.
- Two Coupons of a minimum 3.60% and maximum 9% of the Issue Price of your Investment Amount paid at the end of the first 2 years, depending on the performance of the Reference Asset*** and the Participation Rate.
- A final uncapped Coupon paid at the maturity of the investment, depending on the performance of the Reference Asset*, the Participation Rate and the Gross Coupons paid over the first two years of the Investment Term
- 100% borrowing at interest rates of 7.55% p.a (Series 1). Interest is required to be prepaid each year annually in advance. At the end of Year 1 and Year 2, the amount of the Coupon will be set-off against the Prepaid Interest and you will only be required to pay the difference. If the Coupon is greater than the Prepaid Interest, you will not be required to make a payment and will instead receive the net amount of the Coupon less the Prepaid Interest.
The Issuer of the JB Global Booster Units – Series 1 is JBG Structured Investments Pty Limited. In deciding whether to acquire, or hold an interest in the JB Global Booster – Series 1, investors should obtain the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) dated 7 June 2011. This is available by contacting JB Global and from the links above or by contacting JB Global Investment Services.
Further Important Investor Information
Booster Series 1 – Initial Strategy Values
Initial Date Value
Initial Average Date 1
Initial Average Date 2
Initial Average Date 3
Initial Average Value
29 June 2011
29 July 2011
29 August 2011
Booster Series 1 – Final Strategy Value
Final Average Date
Final Average Date 1
Final Average Date 2
Final Average Date 3
Final Average Value
30 April 2014
30 May 2014
30 June 2014
Booster Series 1 – Performance Coupons
29 June 2012
29 June 2013
30 June 2013
$0.036 per Unit (offset against Interest due for Year 2)^
$0.050625 per Unit (offset against Interest due for Year 3)^
$0.128202 per Unit^
^Net of Performance Fees payable to the Lead Adviser
Booster Series 1 (ASX200) Performance
|Date||Indicative Strategy Value||Indicative Unit Value*||Gross Performance|
|Coupon Paid. $0.04 per Unit Gross|
|Coupon Paid. $0.0625 per Unit Gross|
|Coupon Paid. $0.1424 Gross|
* Unit Value: Investors please not this is a theoretical investment maturity value. This investment is designed to be held to maturity. Any investors seeking to redeem prior to maturity may receive an amount significantly different to the Indicative Unit Value stated.
** The minimum Participation Rate for both Series is 0% which means investors have no exposure to the relevant Reference Asset.
*** Net of performance fees payable to the Lead Adviser.