The JB Global Pinnacle Units – Series 4 have matured on 15 December 2014. It has delivered total returns to investors of approximately 23.467%* during the Investment Term. The Final Value will be 6.1074% of the Notional Investment Amount.
*(comprised of the Final Value and Performance Coupons and reduced by the Performance Fees payable to the Lead Adviser and after conversion to AUD)
The JB Global Pinnacle Units Series 4 are designed to offer flexibility by offering Investors exposure to the performance of the Australian share market as measured by the S&P/ASX 200 Price Return Index (“Reference Asset”).
- An investment term of approximately 3 years.
- Potential for enhanced exposure to the relevant Reference Asset (because the Issue Price is a fraction of the Notional Exposure).
- Suitable for self managed superannuation funds (“SMSFs”).
- A variable Participation Rate, with the potential for a maximum of 150% (Series 4-6)** exposure to the relevant Reference Asset, depending on the volatility of relevant Reference Asset.
- Contingent Coupons of up to 9% p.a. of the Notional Exposure per Unit paid at the end of the first 2 years of the Investment Term, depending on the performance and volatility of the relevant Reference Asset*** and the Participation Rate.
- An Issue Price per Unit of $0.1575 (Series 4) is payable upfront in respect of the Investment Term. This provides you with a Notional Exposure of $1.00 per Unit
** The minimum Participation Rate is 0% which means investors have no exposure to the relevant Reference Asset.
*** Net of performance fees payable to the Lead Adviser.
The Issuer of the JB Global Pinnacle Units – Series 4-7 is JBG Structured Investments Pty Limited. In deciding whether to acquire, or hold an interest in the JB Global Pinnacle Units – Series 4-7, Investors should obtain the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) dated 21 October 2011. This is available by from the links above or by contacting JB Global Investment Services on 1300 522 644.
JBG Pinnacle Series 4 – Initial Strategy Value
Initial Average Date
Initial Average Date 1
Initial Average Date 2
Initial Average Date 3
Average Initial Value
15 December 2011
16 January 2012
15 February 2012
Initial Strategy Value
JBG Pinnacle Series 4 – Final Strategy Value
Final Average Date
Final Average Date 1
Final Average Date 2
Final Average Date 3
Average Final Value
15 October 2014
17 November 2014
15 December 2014
JBG Pinnacle Series 4 – Performance Coupons and Final Value
17 December 2012***
16 December 2013***
15 December 2014***
*** Net of performance fees payable to the Lead Adviser
JPG Pinnacle Series 4 (ASX200) Performance
|Date||Indicative Strategy Value||Indicative Unit Value*||Gross Performance|
|Coupon Paid. $0.092889 per Unit Gross|
|Coupon Paid. $0.10 per Unit Gross|
* Unit Value: Investors please not this is a theoretical investment maturity value. This investment is designed to be held to maturity. It does not take into account any Averaging at Maturity. Any investors seeking to redeem prior to maturity may receive an amount significantly different to the Indicative Unit Value stated