Launch Series 9
Sequoia Launch Units give Investors with a positive view, the ability to make a leveraged investment with exposure to the Australian share market as measured by the S&P/ASX 200 Price Return Index and the benefit of a 100% Limited Recourse Loan with Prepaid Interest for the 3 year Investment Term of $0.162 (5.40% p.a. per Unit).
Investors in Sequoia Launch Units (Series 9) benefit from:
- Series 9 provides exposure to the positive growth of the relevant S&P/ASX200 Price Return Index up to the Performance Cap of 40% over a 3 year Investment Term;
- Leverage via a Limited Recourse Loan for 100% of the Investment Amount;
- Interest rate of only 5.4% p.a. (Prepaid Interest for the Investment Term is $0.162 per Unit);
- For Series 9, a minimum Return of 18.4% so long as the S&P/ASX200 performance is positive (i.e. the S&P/ASX 200 is higher) at Maturity;
- SMSF eligibility
- Minimum investment amount of $50,000
20 April 2015
Reference Asset Starting Level
Launch Series 9 (ASX200) Performance
|Date||Reference Asset Level||Indicative Strategy Value||Indicative Unit Value*||Performance|
|20-Apr-2018||5,868.80||n/a||Matured||Final Coupon 18.4%|
* Unit Value: Investors please note this is a theoretical investment maturity value. This investment is designed to be held to maturity. Any investors seeking to redeem prior to maturity may recieve an amount significantly different to the Indicative Unit Value stated.
- Your return is affected by the performance of the Reference Asset. There is no guarantee that the Reference Asset will perform well.
- There is no guarantee that the Units will generate returns in excess of the Prepaid Interest, Applicaiton Fee, Currency Management Fee (Series 10 only) and Adviser Fee (if any) during the Investment Term. Additionally, in the event of an Investor requested Issuer Buy-Back, Early Maturity Event or if you elect to repay your Loan before the Maturity Date, you will not receive a refund of your Prepaid Interest, Applicaiton Fee,Currency Management Fee (Series 10 only), and Adviser Fee (if any).
- There will be no Final Coupon payable if the performance of the Reference Asset Ending Level is the same or less than Reference Asset Starting Level (Series 9)
- Payment of the Final Coupon and the Final Value depends on the Issuer meeting its obligations and the Hedge Counterparty’s ability to meet their obligations under the Hedge. Investors are subject to counterparty credit risk with respect to the Issuer and the Hedge Counterparty.
- Gains (and losses) may be magnified by the use of a 100% Loan. However, note that the Loan is a limited recourse Loan, so you will never be required to pay more than the Prepaid Interest, Applicaiton Fee, Currency Management Fee (Series 10 only) and Adviser Fee (if any).
- The Units may mature early following an Early Maturity Event, including as a result of an Adjustment Event or Market Disruption Event or, if your request for an Issuer Buy-Back is accepted. If the Units are subject to Early Maturity for any reason, you will not be entitled to a refund of any Prepaid Interest, Application Fee, Currency Management Fee (Series 10 only) or Adviser Fee (if any) paid in relation to the Units.