Sequoia Launch Series 26
Sequoia Launch Series 26 provides investors with exposure to the major indices of the US share market over a 3 year term.
Investors get exposure to performance of the US share market as measured by an equi-weighted basket comprising the S&P 500, Nasdaq 100 and the Dow Jones Industrial Average indices
Series 26 Key Features:
- Two potential Performance Coupons of up to 10.8%* each, at the end of Year 1 & Year 2, plus the potential for an uncapped Final Coupon
- 100% Limited Recourse loan with interest rates of 5.95%
- No margin calls
- SMSF’s are eligible
18 April 2017 (updated Commencement Date)
15 May 2017
14 June 2017
Initial Average Basket Level
Initial Strategy Value
Launch Series 26 (US indices) Performance
|Date||Reference Basket Value||Indicative Unit Value*||Gross Performance|
|18-Apr-2018||117.46||$1.14||10.49% AUD net|
* Unit Value: Investors please note this is a theoretical investment maturity value. This investment is designed to be held to maturity. Any investors seeking to redeem prior to maturity may receive an amount significantly different to the Indicative Unit Value stated
- Your return (including any Coupons) is affected by the performance of the three Indices that comprise the Reference Basket. There is no guarantee that the Reference Basket will perform well.
- Coupons are subject to movements in the AUD/USD exchange rate;
- There will be no Performance Coupons payable if the performance of the Reference Basket is negative at a Coupon Determination Date.
- The two potential Performance Coupons and the Final Coupon are determined by reference to the Initial Reference Basket Value and Final Reference Basket Value. The Initial Reference Basket Value and the Final Reference Basket Value are subject to averaging.
- There is no guarantee that the Units will generate returns in excess of the Prepaid Interest and Fees, during the Investment Term. Additionally, in the event of an Investor requested Issuer Buy-Back, Early Maturity Event, or if you elect Annual Walkaway Option to repay your Loan before the Maturity Date, you will not receive a refund of your Prepaid Interest or Fees
- Gains (and losses) may be magnified by the use of a 100% Loan. However, note that the Loan is a limited recourse Loan, so you will never be required to pay more than the Prepaid Interest Amount and Fees at Commencement.
Please refer to Section 2 “Risks” of the Master PDS for more information.
Units in Sequoia Launch Units – Series 26 are issued by Sequoia Specialist Investments Pty Ltd (ACN ) (the “Issuer”) and arranged by Sequoia Asset Management Pty Ltd (ACN , AFSL 341506)(the “Arranger”). Investments in the Sequoia Launch Units – Series 26 can only be made by completing an Application Form attached to the Term Sheet Product Disclosure Statement (“TSPDS”), after reading the Master PDS dated 10 June 2015 and submitting it to Sequoia. A copy of the PDS can be obtained by contacting Sequoia Asset Management on or contacting your financial adviser. You should consider the Term Sheet & Master PDS’ before deciding whether to invest in Units in Sequoia Launch Units – Series 26. Capitalised terms on the webpage have the meaning given to them in Section 10 “Definitions” of the Master PDS.