Growth Plan 7:
The Sequoia Growth Plans 7 offers investors the potential to receive fixed growth returns, linked to a basket of the big four Australian bank shares:
ANZ, CBA, NAB and WBC.
Growth Plan 7:
9.0% Potential Return for each year that’s passed provided that ALL Shares are higher than their respecitve Auto Call Level at an Auto Call Date (annually) (see flow chart below). Investors would be exposed to a loss, if after 5 years, one of the Shares has fallen 25% or more.
Investors have the potential to received 45% return plus their original capital after 5 years, even if the Worst Performing Share in the basket has fallen by up to 25%;
- Returns: The Plan Return Amounts require ALL the shares to be above the respective Auto Call Level on the relevant Auto Call Date. If ALL the Shares are not higher than their respective Auto Call Levels any of the Auto Call Dates, then the Plan Return Amount will NOT be included in the Final Value
- Risk of Loss: If a Plan reaches maturity and the price of the Worst Performing Share in the Plan Basket is at or below the Knock-in Level (75% of the respective Starting Price for Plan 1) a Knock-in Event occurs and Investors will be exposed to the negative performance of the Worst Performing Share in the Plan Basket. Importantly, if the Worst Performing Share has fallen to zero, Investors will have lost their Total Investment Outlay (being the Issue Price per Unit and any Application Fee Paid).
- Counterparty Risk: Payment of the Final Value depends on the Issuer meeting its obligations and the Hedge Counterparty’s ability to meet their obligations under the Hedge. Investors are subject to counterparty credit risk with respect to the Issuer and the Hedge Counterparty.
- Early Maturity: The Units may mature early following an Early Maturity Event, including as a result of an Auto Call Event, Adjustment Event or Market Disruption Event or, if your request for an Issuer Buy-Back is accepted. If the Units are subject to Early Maturity, you will not be entitled to a refund of the Total Investment Outlay (comprising the Issue Price for each Unit and Application Fee payable) and other than in the case of an Auto Call Event, the amount that the Issuer receives from the Hedge Provider may be significantly less than would have otherwise occurred had the Investment reached Maturity.
Initial Staring Prices
(used to determine an Auto Call Event or Knock In Event)
- Staring Price
- Approx Share Price required to Autocall at end year 1
Growth Plan 7 Performance
|31-Oct-2017||$29.92 (8.45%)||$77.63 (5.97%)||$32.66 (22.37%)||$32.99 (6.56%)|
14 November 2017
the auto call
- End of Year 1
- 95% of Starting Price
Sequoia Growth Plan 7, linked to a basket of bank shares (ANZ, CBA, NAB, WBC) had an Auto Call event on 14 November 2017, where all 4 shares closed above their respective Auto Call Levels (being 95% of their starting prices). This Auto Call event meant that the investment matures and in doing so, pays investor a Final Value of $1.09 per Unit.
- 30 June 2017
* Unit Value: Investors please not this is a theoretical investment maturity value. This investment is designed to be held to maturity. Any investors seeking to redeem prior to maturity may receive an amount significantly different to the Indicative Unit Value stated.
This flyer has been prepared by the Issuer for general promotional purposes only and is not an offer to sell or solicitation to buy any financial products. This flyer does not constitute personal advice and has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider obtaining professional advice as to whether this financial product suits your objectives, financial situation or needs before investing. The Issuer may, in its discretion, extend or shorten the Offer Period for the Units without prior notice. If this happens, the Commencement Date and one or more consequential dates for the Units may vary. The Issuer may also defer the Commencement Date for the Units, in which case the Maturity Dates and other consequential dates for the Units may vary. If the Issuer varies the Offer Period or the Commencement Date for the Units it will post a notice on the website informing applicants of the change at www.sequoiasi.com.au.
You should seek independent advice in relation to the tax implications of your investment.
Units in Sequoia Growth Plan 7 are issued by Sequoia Specialist Investments Pty Ltd (ACN 145 459 936) (the “Issuer”) and arranged by Sequoia Asset Management Ltd (ACN 094 107 034, AFSL 341506). Investments in the Sequoia Growth Plan 7 can only be made by completing an Application Form attached to the Term Sheet Product Disclosure Statement dated on or around 4 October 2016 (“Term Sheet PDS”) and submitting it to Sequoia Specialist Investments Pty Ltd (ABN 67 145459 936). A copy of the Term Sheet PDS and Master PDS can be obtained by contacting Sequoia Asset Management on 02 8114 2222, accessing them through Sequoia’s website at www.sequoiasi.com.au, or contacting your financial adviser. You should consider the Term Sheet PDS and Master PDS before deciding whether to invest in Units in Sequoia Growth Plan 7. Capitalised terms in this flyer have the meaning given to them in Section 8 “Definitions” of the Master PDS.
1 Indicative pricing as at 12 October 2016
2 The Closing Price on the Commencement Date (being 31 October 2016 until otherwise notified) of the each of the individual Shares comprising the Plan Basket. The Starting Price is used for determining the Knock-in Levels and Auto Call Levels.
3 The Minimum Plan Return required for the Issuer to proceed with the issue of the Plan is 8%. If the Minimum Plan Return for a Plan cannot be set at or above the relevant minimum level, the Issuer will not proceed with the issue of the Plan. The Issuer may alter the Commencement Date for a Plan, in which case the Maturity Date and other consequential dates for the Plan or Series may vary.